I'm kind of in a blah mood today because I've had a headache for 3 days, got some not-so-good news from my doctor yesterday, and it's a rainy Friday. So, for kicks, I'm making a Thankful Friday list-- instead of Thankful Thursdays.
1. It's finally cold outside. I get to keep my windows open, and i haven't turned the AC/heat on in over a month. Yay for low energy bills!
2. I'm going to a corn maze/pumpkin patch with friends on Sunday, and we're having a bonfire. Bonfire = fall, and in case you didn't know, I love fall.
3. This weekend (friday and saturday) I have zero plans, as of yet, which means I finally get to be lazy, after several weeks of travelling here and there.
4. I get to call Chip and Melanie tonight to congratulate them on being pregnant with their first girl. so fun!
5. I had pizza for lunch. Nuff said.
Hope you have a great Friday today!