Friday, October 31, 2008

In west Philadelphia....

Born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days....


Welp, it's nearing 2pm (not really, but I want it to be), and that's when I get to leave for the airport and go to Philadelphia this weekend. I CAN'T wait to see Jess. It's been since July, and that's too long to go without seeing your sister. I guess it's better than going 1 or 2 years, like when she lived in Indonesia.


Has anybody been? What should we do? We're definitely going to Geno's for a Philly Cheesesteak. That is a must. Even though i'm trying to give up meat. Oh well.


What are you doing this hallo-eve?

1 comment:

  1. You should Definitely eat a Philly cheesesteak! It's so worth it.

    AND walk around downtown in the middle of the day for some great pictures!

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes